Thursday, March 13, 2008

steve madden

most women would agree to being shop-aholics like me. i'm SO guilty in that area. my main addiction is shoes, i have 48 to be exact. i have heels, flats, and sandals in every color and style and i still feel like i have nothing to wear! im a student so i cant afford to buy manolos or jimmy choos (i would love to) but there is no way so i find shoes everywhere i go. most importantly they are affordable, but when the season is over-i'm completely over the shoes! so it's time to toss and buy new ones! steve madden has a lot of afordable shoes like these http://www.stevemadden.com/item_detail.aspx?img=//zoomcc.richfx.com.edgesuite.net/zoomcc_stevemadden/image/media/MULBERIE_RED-PATENT_zoom.jpg not only are they perfect for spring but summer too! they are very practical. dresses, shorts, capris, skirts you name it. see, you can find some adorable shoes at a decent price without having to go to saks or neiman marcus! i have been wearing his shoes for years and i always ALWAYS get compliments, i love buying them also because i get my moneys worth. he has funky styles sometimes, and i dont think they are for everyone but with a fabulous bag you can pull it off!

1 comment:

Antonio Ramirez said...

Damn you have a lot of shoes. I think I own about three or four. You seem to know what you are taking about but I have no clue. There are so many brands and I can't even pronounce some of the foreign names. I'm not sure if all girls love shoes as much as you but everyone has to love something. Nice post.