Tuesday, April 8, 2008

wow


below are some shoes that just blew my socks off! im not sure how practical or how comfortable they would be but i wanted to get them out there. these are from Barbara Bui. if these arent high, i dont know what is!!! they look heavy and if you look close enough, i think they are too big for this model. her toes are barely seen!








who thinks they can pull off these plastic boots? when i laid my eyes on them the first thing i thought of was, wouldn't their feet sweat in those? with these shoes a woman would have to get a pedi and shave carefully every single time. these aren't the kind of shoes you can mess around with and walk around with ugly and unshaved legs!!!























these white shoes from Givenchy! how ridiculous are these? what would you wear with them? i feel sorry for those people like me who have really short legs and can't really wear those super high hooker-looking shoes













these marc jacobs are by far the craziest shoes i have seen! who is going to take this kind of pain? the girl in this picture looks like shes already losing her balance haha! these are definately those kind of heels where you have to avoid any cracks, pot holes and any pavement that will twist your ankle.










3 comments:

Tyler said...

I dont think I'll ever understand people's fascination with shoes. I understand that people like nice things, I mean who doesn't. Why shoes in particular though? Why not hats? I myself have quite a few pairs of shoes myself, but nothing anywhere near your collection. So what is it about the shoe that you love so much?

marisol26 said...

for me, it dresses up the wardrobe. i can wear a boring solid tee shirt with some cute shoes and jeans and im done, i dont need anything else. i think its a feminine thing. it just makes girls feel better and i guess its just a fetish. and anyway, you have to wear shoes everywhere so why not have a lot of pairs to chose from? im not a hat person and im not into expensive bags either, those are just ridiculous but shoes are a whole other story.

Tyler said...

Yeah, I guess I can kind of see where your coming from. It definetly makes more sense than bag. At least shoes have different function where as a bag just holds things and thats all any bag does.